- Getting on your family’s nerves… in person.
- Standing in an actual line at 4 am for the Black Friday sales.
- Getting lost (no smartphone) on the way to that holiday party you didn’t want to go to anyway.
- Eating too many cookies.
- Arguing about which DVD movie to watch instead of stumbling through the Netflix UI.
- Eating too much chocolate.
- Listening to holiday music… on an FM radio.
- Legitimately avoiding work.
- Sharing holiday inanities with your neighbors, not your Twitter followers.
- Enjoying the year’s holiday loot – no firmware update required.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Things to Do Over the Holidays
With the holiday season underway, here are a few tips to keep things lively with family and friends
Top Ten Holiday Activities that Don’t Require an Internet Connection
Ok seriously though, this holiday season, plug from the electronics and plug into a good book and a nice cup of tea or coffee, and do make a point to share lots of laughs and love with your family while you can because before you know it, January will be here and back to the madness we will all go.
Top ten list taken from: http://www.zatznotfunny.com/2010-11/top-ten-holiday-activities-without-internet/retrieved on December 18, 2012